Skip to main content

THE RETURN: I WILL BE BACK IN 2015














I apologize for not blogging in a while. I have been really busy reconstructing my entertainment company and I still have a lot of work to do before my relaunch in 2015. I appreciate all the emails and texts in regards to my blog. Yes, I am coming back!!! I am not exactly sure when I will be able to fully commit to writing again but when I do come back, I will be going ALL IN. In the meantime, enjoy some of my old posts lol.

I may be a little early on this but you know we don't have rules over here; I wish all of you a wonderful Holiday. May this year be even better than the last. 2013 was practice. 2014 was the warm up. 2015 is game time! Let's make our 2015 legendary! I expect nothing but greatness from all of you...

Much love and respect,
Brillion-A-Million




I may have been gone for a minute but I'm still on this R&B mission. Thank you Jagged Edge for bringing R&B music back!  #MissionRnB #Future

Keep an eye on us. We are coming back in a BIG way...
ReignCheckEnt.com




Video: Youtube
Photo: GoogleImages

Comments

  1. Are you looking for a perfect life partner? Whether you want person of your religion, ethnicity or nationality, No worries. We are here to find the perfect compatible match.

    It is very user friendly and in this web portal
    there is a criteria on the basis of which you can see the details of a person like : Religion, Education, job, interests, height, etc
    Classified11 is the best way to search your perfect match. Because everyone now-a-days is using social media.
    So the other best way to find the best one is this. And we have thousands of followers on our social media pages
    Here also you can post you ad to our Facebook and Google+ pages.
    For more details visit our Web Portal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and sweet blog. I love it. Paddington 2014 is a comedy movie, directed by Paul King, written by King and Hamish McColl. Watch the movie just Paddington 2014 Full Movie Download

    Download Full Movies

    Free Movies Online

    Watch Movies Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEST PHILLY ARTISTS: TOP TEN!

Okay Philadelphia, it’s your turn to show the world what you got! Real talent must be a prerequisite in Philly if you want to be in the music business. Maybe I should have done a New York versus Philly post???? Hmmmm...



10. CASSIDY




09. BEANIE SIGEL






08. JAZMINE SULLIVAN




07. EVE






06. WILL SMITH





05. JILL SCOTT




04. MUSIQ SOULCHILD






03. THE ROOTS






02. JOHN LEGEND





01. BOYZ II MEN






Videos: Youtube

SEAN COMBS VERSUS JERMAINE DUPRI: BAD BOY IS SO SO DEF

I am a fan of both PUFF DADDY and JERMAINE DUPRI. I tried to be as objective and fair as I could and that’s why I didn’t do a BEST MALE RAPPER category. When it comes to THAT category, PUFFY has it on LOCK. You can’t compare anyone to BIGGIE (Bow Wow versus Biggie is laughable). Anyway, this countdown is based only on MUSIC because that is the foundation and where everything was built for BOTH JD and PUFFY. Enjoy!



1. BEST MALE GROUP

SEAN COMBS: 112




VERSUS



JERMAINE DUPRI: JAGGED EDGE




WINNER: JERMAINE DUPRI





2. BEST GIRL GROUP



SEAN COMBS: TOTAL




VERSUS



JERMAINE DUPRI: XSCAPE




WINNER: JERMAINE DUPRI



3. BEST RAP GROUP



SEAN COMBS: THE LOX




VERSUS



JERMAINE DUPRI: DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ




WINNER: SEAN COMBS



4. BEST FEMALE SINGER



SEAN COMBS: FAITH EVANS




VERSUS



JERMAINE DUPRI: DONDRIA




WINNER: SEAN COMBS



5. BEST ALBUM



SEAN COMBS: NO WAY OUT




VERSUS



JERMAINE DUPRI: LIFE IN 1472




WINNER: SEAN COMBS




6. BEST AMERICAN GANGSTER PRODUCTION


SEAN COMBS: PARTY LIFE




VERSUS



JERMAINE DUPRI: FALLIN’




WINNER: SEAN COMBS



7. BEST MALE ARTIST



SEAN COMBS: C…

SERENA WILLIAMS MUSIC VIDEO CAMEOS!

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS- I LIKE HOW IT FEELS





MEMPHIS BLEEK- DO MY






ACE HOOD- OVERTIME





COMMON- I WANT YOU





Videos: Youtube
Photo: Photobucket